Stop me if you've heard this one before: the question of social media comes up at your company or organization. Someone says the company should be on Facebook. But is it really the right fit for your organization? A new infographic from Zintro answers the burning question of which social network you should use for business.
Facebook or Twitter? LinkedIn or Google+? Find out which network suits your needs below.
- Facbeook boasts 845 million users globally
- Largest segment of Facebook users are male, 21-24 years old
- On March 12, 2011, there were 572,000 new Twitter accounts created
- 140 million tweets were sent per day on average in 2011
- There are more than 150 million LinkedIn users
- Google+ has over 100 million registered users (many are not active)